2020 TRIUMPHANT LIFE
COVID PREPAREDNESS PLAN
- This list of protocols will be available to all congregants electronically via email and Church website at triumphantlife.church prior to a first service.
- Pre-service measures:
- An assessment of likely attendance has already been done
- Likely attendance is 50-60 on any given Sunday
- The estimation of max occupancy is about 110 in the sanctuary
- TLC will follow state and federal guidelines
- If attendance increases, a second service will be added at a
- A greeter will be placed at entrance door through out the service.
- Bathrooms (especially handles and knobs) will be cleaned prior to
and post service.
- Signage will also be placed where food was previously placed
- No food, drink or drinking fountain will be available, congregants encouraged
to bring own beverages
- Signage will also be placed reminding attendees about a “no touch” rule
- Signage will include warnings and information about symptomatic persons.
- For example: Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough,
shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- For seating in sanctuary we encourage 6ft social distancing and families and households are encouraged to be seated and grouped together
- Bibles, connect cards, offering envelopes and pens have been removed from the
- The building will have a complete surface cleaning after every service and will not be
used during the week with exception to Pastor’s weekly use. (Railings, handles, tables, sinks, chairs, exc.)
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entrance and in hallway by bathrooms
- Masks will be recommended but not forced for attendance
- Prior to a first meeting, the pre-service communication message will
warn any symptomatic individuals (Or those who suspect exposure) to stay home. 2-3 weeks before checking with the Pastor about possible attendance.
- High risk people are highly encouraged to stay home
- Nursery, children’s church WILL NOT be provided – families of pre-schoolers
are encouraged to stay home and watch service online
- During Service:
- Doors open: 8:45am
- Dismissal: 10:00am
- The service will be structured for 20 minutes of singing (stage
members socially distanced), and 30-40 minutes of announcements
and a message
- Common areas will be closed with the exception of bathrooms
- No communion will be passed or taken during services
- Financial gifts and offering will be given on the way out of the building post dismissal
in offering box at back of church (No touch necessary)
- Online giving promoted over physical cash or check
- Trash cans will be open-top
- At service end, families will be dismissed into the parking-lot
- All social distancing practices will be encouraged.
- Post service:
- The building will be closed to the congregation after service with exception
of volunteers for clean up and sanitization.
- Conversations in the parking lot will be allowed and encouraged social distancing.